Modern truck scale software
Tamtron One Scalex is a modern truck scale software that can be used to connect old or new truck scales, regardless of make. It enables a location-independent center for the management of multiple truck scales and improves the quality, consistency and traceability of the weighing process. Tamtron’s One Cloud makes it possible to combine the weighing data of truck scales and on-board scales and integrate all weighing data into the company’s other systems.
Why choose One Scalex cloud-based scales instead of traditional scales?
- User-specific real-time weighing data always available throughout the process
- Browser-based software is always ready to use, with less idle time within the process.
- No need for separate external devices to operate because the software is used on mobile devices and standard PC’s.
- Can be connected to both old and new truck scales, regardless of make.
- Can seamlessly integrate weighing data and weighing management with standard ERP, billing, and inventory management software.
- Can be used as standalone software to manage all of the truck scales.
ONE SCALEX SYSTEM OVERVIEW
- One Scalex is a modern truck scale software that can be used with new or retrofitted truck scales of any brand.
- The system is taken into use by connecting the IOT box to the existing (or renewed) weighing instrument that provides the weighing data.
- The IOT box sends the weighing data into the Tamtron One Cloud cloud service.
- The truck driver uses the web-based truck scale software with the user’s own mobile phone or existing PC installed in the truck.
- The driver can stay inside the truck during weighing.
- The operator uses the software with the operator view usually with a PC.
- The web-based software enables that the operator can work with many scales, even from many sites.
- The operator can also use the operator view of the software with e.g. tablet computer and take pictures of the load, so he/she can work as a load checker too.
- Load checkers are taking part in unloading of the trucks and they are controlling the type of material in the truck.
- The load checker is using the software with a mobile phone, and can modify the weighing data, e.g. add pictures, change the material type or add extra services for the weighing.
- The reporting is mainly built on top of ERP by the customer.
- Basic reporting is also available in One Cloud.
- Management can also use the software on their mobile phones to see the weighing information of the trucks on site.
- Manages the weighing and follow the weighing data with own device (mobile phone or PC installed in the truck)
- Digital weighing process enables access to all the weighing tickets digitally
- Claim deed also available with own device
- Access to weighing data everywhere with mobile device
- Easy way to add load checking information (notes, warnings, extra fees) and pictures related to the weighing
- Real-time view of the trucks inside the site
- Operator can utilize different devices in using the software (PC in the weighing station, own mobile phone or tablet)
- Reduces manual work
- Improves flow of information between operator, field personnel and management
- Modern tools reduce errors and manual work relating to reporting and invoicing
- Versatile reports for customers and own organization
- Automatic transfer of data from weighing to ERP system
- Less hardware due to mobile use; reduces purchase and maintenance costs
- Enables creating location-independent control center for many truck scales
- Enables 24/7 operation without personnel
- Improves quality, uniformity and traceability
- One Cloud combines the weighing data of truck scales, on-board scales, platform scales, etc.
- Digital service with a fixed monthly fee
IMPROVED FLOW OF INFORMATION
- Better data flow between different systems reduces manual input
- Automatic data transfer to ERP removes the need for manual checks
- Real-time data always available
- Customer-specific user rights for different user groups
EASING OF DAY-TO-DAY ACTIVITIES
- Remote access to weighing data (via mobile devices)
- The new solution is working towards fully digital solution, thus getting rid of paper receipts and claim deeds
- Improved safety as the driver can conduct the weighing process from inside the vehicle
- Improved maintenance due to remote access
- Automatic software updates. Latest software always in use.
- Enables offline use