Container weighing solutions
The scale weighs verified gross mass of a container accurately without slowing down the container handling processes, meeting the requirements of the SOLAS regulations. The scale can be integrated into TOS, ERP and other systems to ensure reliable data transfer and real-time access to reports and operations monitoring.
- Accuracy 0,5–2%
- Weighs containers during the regular port operations
- Easy to install, retrofit, and service
- Data transmission to TOS and other software
ACCURATE AND USER-FRIENDLY CONTAINER WEIGHING
Type-approved and tested Tamtron One Power Straddle Carrier Scale weighs verified gross mass (VGM) of a container accurately and meets the requirements of the SOLAS regulations. One Power Straddle Carrier Scale can be installed in all types of straddle carriers. No structural changes of the carrier are needed and therefore also retrofitting is very easy.
WEIGHING INFORMATION MANAGEMENT:
With Tamtron One Power Straddle Carrier Scale the verified gross mass (VGM) of a container can be combined with the container ID, and the data saved and transferred in an easy and reliable way to ensure safe shipping and smooth, effective operations at seaport. With weighing information also the demands for transparency, traceability and ever-growing reporting liabilities can be met.
- Integration possible into TOS, ERP and other systems to ensure reliable data transfer and real-time access to reports and operations monitoring
- Connectable to the weighing information cloud service, through which the weighing information is accessible in real-time
- Possible to integrate into on-board PC
- Possible to collect weighing information into the same information management infrastructure from all of the Tamtron scales used at the seaport, e.g. container stacker scales, straddle carrier scales as well as from traditional weighbridges.
Tamtron One Power Straddle Carrier Scale is available with an advanced Power weighing instrument or with a PC version that is possible to integrate into on-board PC.
One Power 300i
- 12 main memories for containers and other weighing related data with total of 10 000 memory item storing capacity
- Internet data transfer
Power PC SoftwRE
- Log memory for 10,000 receipts
- Integration to TOS, ERP and storage, transport and terminal management systems