Load cells are typically used as part of the weighing system and to prevent overloading. In addition to standard load cells, our selection covers customer-specifically tailored special load cells that are designed and manufactured to precisely meet each customer’s needs.
- The selection of application-specific load cells includes tension, axle, chain, bending and compression load cells.
- The high security factor ensures that the load cells can withstand demanding conditions.
- Output signal typically 1mV/V
- Supply voltage 5–12 VDC
- Breaking strength 500% of capacity
- Allowed peak load 200% of capacity
- Temperature compensated
- Protection class lP65
- Protected against corrosion