Compact solution for heavy-duty weighing
The Scalex Dumper – portable dumper truck axle scale is typically designed for the maximum axle load from 200 tons up to 800 tons. Each systems’ capacity will be customized according to the customer’s needs.
- The low-profile design of Scalex Dumper scale reduces required material, foundation and setup costs.
TRANSPORTATION IN MIND
- The weighing pads are provided with lifting eyes for easy transportation and installation.
- Our portable dumper truck axle scales are designed to allow mining operators to install the scales with limited labor and foundation costs.
PLUG AND PLAY SOLUTION
- We deliver all Scalex Dumper scales as pre-calibrated, so all you need to do is to lay the weighing pads on the foundations and switch on the touch screen weight indicator.
THE PORTABLE WEIGHT INDICATOR
- The touch screen weight indicator and printer are conveniently included in the briefcase designed for them. The instrument allows both static and dynamic weighing.
Scalex Dumper provides your mining site with the weighing system you need to accurately calibrate your vehicle’s own weighing system, easily in portable format. Scalex Dumper weighing system is designed to last the harsh conditions on mining sites. The Scalex Dumper series of portable dumper truck axle scales are meant to be used on ground-based foundations, allowing mine sites to transport their scales directly to their haulage assets.
SCALEX DUMPER – PORTABLE DUMPER TRUCK AXLE SCALE, FEATURES:
- OIML approved weighing load cells
- 200 – 800 tons axle load capacity (can be customized)
- Pad dimensions typically 2 m x 2.4 m (can be customized)
- Pads are with sealed junction boxes
- Weight of the pad approximately 5-6 ton (depends on the design)
- Durable steel construction
- Lifting eyes for easy transport and installation
- Armored cables
- Two pads included (sold in pairs)
TOUCH SCREEN WEIGHT INDICATOR:
Scalex Dumper has a digital weight indicator with a big touch screen display with multiple points of support. It allows the visualization of all weighing data, simplifying the user operations. Fitted with three serial ports, transmission protocols for data communication, completely configurable printouts, integrated alibi memory, and port for connection to barcode / badge reader. CE marked and OIML approved (OIML R-76 / EN 45501).
- Static and dynamic weighing.
- ABS transport case, with housing for the indicator and space for extra accessories.
- Serial output on 9-pole connector.
- Backlit graphic display with touch screen technology, l x h= 120 x 90mm.
- Multi-language software.
- QWERTY keyboard integrated in the touch screen.
- Dimensions: 325 x 460 x 170 mm. Weight: about 5kg.
- Fitted with attached thermal printer.
- Clock and permanent data storage.
- Fitted alibi memory, integrated on the motherboard.
- Connectable to printers.
- Power supply through built-in rechargeable battery, the operating time is of about 10 hours.