Sphere24 provides industry-leading solutions to many specialist industries in the UK and Ireland ranging from heavy and specialist transportation to construction equipment, and even emergency vehicles. After being let down by the previous weighing solution, they found Tamtron – and were immediately convinced by the quality of their products.
The Managing Director of Sphere24, Chris Trent, is passionate about providing their customers with the utmost highest quality equipment, services, and solutions. If something is not up to his standards, they will start to look for a new solution.
– Initially, we were providing a weighing solution that we were not quite happy with and we started to look for a better one that would answer our customers’ needs. Tamtron stood out with the quality of their products, Trent clarifies.
That is no wonder, as Tamtron is the leading provider of advanced weighing solutions which also include cloud-based data services.
Modern touch screen that connects to the cloud
Before Sphere24 decided to become Tamtron’s dealer, they wanted to make sure Tamtron has the features customers need.
– Tamtron is far superior to any of the competition we compared it with. The beauty is that everything is built into the display: A standard Tamtron can be connected to the cloud while other solutions require extra units or add-ons, Trent praises.
In addition to having a very modern and sleek touchscreen look, Trent highlights the importance of providing a great customer experience to the end users.
– Tamtron is very good with offering their support and the quality of their solution is fantastic. The customers in the UK absolutely love it, he continues.
Great support and warm service
As Sphere24 works as the middleman between their customer and Tamtron, it is essential that the communication between Sphere24 and Tamtron is seamless. Otherwise, the end users would need to wait to get responses to their questions.
– Communication is key in business. Whenever we send Tamtron emails, we get a warm response within an hour or so. That really satisfies our needs, Trent explains.
Overall, Trent has been very happy with their decision to become Tamtron’s dealer. They have only worked together for little over six months, and every aspect of the collaboration has been smooth sailing.
– I would recommend Tamtron to any OEM that we deal with. Tamtron will look good in the cab, it has the needed connectivity, and can be seamlessly installed on machines. That is what they want to see, Trent concludes.